Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Customer Appreciation


There are a lot of things going on for us all this month. For me, December includes my own birthday as well as more than a handful of family members’ birthdays. It is also an unofficial anniversary as it marks the month where this dyeing thing really became my own. Of course, there are the obvious international holidays that get observed in so many different ways by nearly everyone I know.

So yes, there’s a lot going on. I’m all about taking a little of the pressure off my lovely customers in their holiday endeavors by helping them get their packages a little easier. Take the shipping off the bottom line, and just have a little fun.

For all of December, Black Trillium Fibre Studio is offering free shipping to domestic and international customers. I have many reasons, but I don’t really need one. You’re good people, and that’s good enough for me.

Photo Credit

No comments: