Monday, September 21, 2009

#500

I sat on the idea overnight and also got some great feedback from regulars. We all seem to agree that the 500th item should be free. So here's how this will work:
  • The 500th item purchased from my Etsy site will be free.
  • Beware: purchasing 2 quantity of the same item generally counts as "1" on Etsy. Don't ask my why, I didn't code it.
  • Sadly, the sock blockers will not able to count as the 500th item as they aren't in my inventory but rather custom made-to-order by Squire Country Crafts, but they will help us get closer to the magic number.
  • The item will need to be purchased, but a full refund for the item and its relevant shipping charge will be made through Paypal.
  • Don't worry, I'll tell you when it happens - especially if you're the purchaser.
I don't have any idea how long this will take - could be a week, could be a month - but I would count on something closer to three weeks to a month if I were betting. So, good luck and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now I have to go peek at what is for sale!