- May 2008: Reserved blacktrillium.etsy.com for my own use knowing I wanted to start a yarn-dyeing business.
- July/August 2008: start dyeing with some friends from my local yarn shop.
- September 2008: first yarn item sold on Black Trillium's Etsy site.
- October 2008: separated from dyeing partners, became my own man.
- November 2008: really started dyeing for myself as Black Trillium Fibre Studio.
Something must be done to make that 500th sale special, and I'm open to ideas. I'm leaning in a few directions*:
- 500th sold is free
- one my own skeins of Wollmeise could be liberated
- free shipping on order that includes 500th item
* My lovely sock blockers will sadly have be outside the contest as they aren't under my roof.