Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Smattering

Okay, pathetically, still no pics. I've actually got an excuse: more company. BF's mom is coming to visit on Friday, and I'm working my tail off to keep the house decent so I don't have to freak out on Friday. Freakin' Friday. Not for me.

So I shall direct my dears elsewhere for some good readin'.

First, this. Look in the sidebar and scroll down a bit. If you're already reading this, then you know what I'm talkin'bout. What a killer idea!

Second, back to Mason-Dixon for the football post. I could care less about the NFL, but I have a weird soft spot for football movies. Thusly, I add my own titles to the list: The Replacements, Varsity Blues, Radio, WaterBoy...(okay, maybe I'm getting a little cheesy here). Baseball movies effect me the same way, especially For Love of The Game. Wait, where was I going with this?...Nevermind.

Went to my LYS for a little entertainment and to check on a pattern. They just got in a whole bunch of Lang Jawoll sock yarn. Sweet!

No comments: