...isn't the same as a ghost town, but nearly.
1. Work three days prior to leaving for wedding. Also, pack, clean, entertain two-year-old.
2. Two days of driving and wedding and related events.
3. Two days of driving and visiting with family.
4. Three days of sick, fevered two-year-old, whilst unpacking.
5. Three days of calling in sick to work because son's flu was highly communicable. Drat.
You, I'm sure, can figure out what all that adds up to? No blogging, for a start. And rarely a knit or purl, either. I have barely been off the couch all weekend and now hub is home sick as well. We're a sight. The kid is about to lose his marbles, he's so bored.
I'm feeling a bit sorry for me as well, because now that I'm better I have to get ready for my step-daughter to come on Weds. Oi.