Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let's Move This Offline

Okay, one last self-indulgent update and then its back to using Outlook.

...Did I forget to mention filing taxes?...
- Federal is easy, but I don't like the state tax thing, so I put it off. Done now. Until next year, nemesis.

...make list of "needs" for Sock Summit Booth...
- We reached a decision two days ago, and since then I'm so relieved that I know I'm making the right decision. I'm not going to bother with Sock Summit. Yes, I'll go and see, but I don't want to take on the burdens that come with this behemoth event. I would probably have received some good exposure from being a vendor there, but Pop Culture Zoo will be covering some major events this summer and we're planning to get pregnant again. Who wants the burden of morning sickness on top of negotiating a stressful weekend.

2. Start socks for Mother's Day gift. Size 2's and vanilla basic sock. Should only take a few days to finish these.
- Plain socks on US 2.5 needles, and Shepherd Sock Sport in Black Purl. Going to be pretty.

5. Scrub the pink out of the bathtub before it gets unsightly.
- Did one better: cleaned the whole bathroom.

9. Start packing up April birthday gifts to be sent out.
- one down, two to go.

16. Post uberlate review of Fast & Furious.
- nevermind. it's silly.

No comments: