I'm enjoying this social experiment. It feels like publicly announcing my list has been a bit of motivation. Here are the things that still need doing, with a few additions:
1. Draft interview for CFF fundraiser walk - want to help by posting something on PCZ.
2. Start socks for Mother's Day gift. Size 2's and vanilla basic sock. Should only take a few days to finish these.
3. Resend letter to J. The one I didn't send was very quickly outdated. Joy of snail trail mail and hand-written letters.
4. Vacuum. The whole house.
5. Scrub the pink out of the bathtub before it gets unsightly.
6. Pay some bills, enter some receipts, reconcile, then freak out because we spend too much money.
7. Get zoo pics from sister. My son and my niece were totally cute, holding hands and being sweet. They looked like they could be siblings.
8. Dye some yarn. Site needs Twilight Garden and backup Rainbow Black. Plus a skein or two of the PCZ colorway and some more Crushed Berries. All space-dyed, which I detest. A skein of Phoenix?
9. Start packing up April birthday gifts to be sent out.
10. Write review of Disney discs for PCZ before another deadline completely blows us by.
11. Respond to emails.
12. Get new cards going. Involves a stupid number of phone calls.
13. Prioritize cleaning up computer room. To file? To shred? Just tidy?
14. Organize yarn stash.
15. Bathe and brush dog.
16. Post uberlate review of Fast & Furious.