Thursday, June 21, 2007

BTT: Dessert First

Today is all about playing catch-up and ignoring my painful left extremity. Sooooo...last Thursday first.

Dessert First
1. Do you cheat and peek ahead at the end of your books? Or do you resolutely read in sequence, as the author intended?

2. And, if you don’t peek, do you ever feel tempted?

No, not really. I don't know what you all are reading, but if I skip ahead and find out what happens in the end, I'm more confused because of all the pieces I missed that lead up to that ending. I love that moment when the last page has just been read, the back flap closed. Just sitting there, savoring the last moments when things came together (and hopefully ended well) can only be diminished for me if spoiled by too much knowledge.

Tempted? Only when what I'm reading is very, very boring.

No comments: