Monday, April 16, 2007

WIP-date

I'm trying something a bit new - a schedule. Actually, it's a series of deadlines for knitting projects. Next week is BF's birthday, for which I am planning to send several BBdr's. A while back, I ordered 18 different balls of Elmore-Pisgah Peaches n Cream and I'm surprised to find I didn't post a picture of the lot. Mother's Day is next on the list, with more BBdr's for Mom, M-I-L, and BF's Mom.

After that come's hubby's birthday, with the kilt-hose plan. I have finally made it past the cuff. *sigh of relief* However, the k-h has come out of the closet because I'm running out of time, and though I'm lieing my arse off about what the intended FO is, he'll figure it eventually. After all the May stuff is said and done, it'll be time to start a Log Cabin blanket for a wedding I'm part of in July. I'm planning to use Knitpicks' Wool of the Andes, and I'm curious to see how long the project takes me.

Post-July? Christmas presents. Now THERE'S ambition for ya.

No comments: