Tuesday, March 20, 2007

FO: Charity Blanket

Project details here. Along with two hats in a lavender cotton, I've now got a 12"x12" blanket to contribute to my new charity interest. Thing is, the blanket was supposed to be 15" square, but I managed to forget that my gauge is different on straights than in the round.
Here's the project after weaving in the ends and while blocking (still very wet). I'm trying to work on my picture quality. When I find blogs like this, I find myself wondering just how the heck I can achieve even 1/10th that quality. I have my eye on this new camera, which I think might help a little.

Next FO: the blue green monsters, also known as "grow a pair".

No comments: