Friday, March 23, 2007

Really Big Show

Overheard at Thursday knit night:

"So I attended the Tigard Knitter's Guild meeting last week, and during 'Show and Tell' towards the end of the meeting, a grown woman stood up in front of a room full of people and told us she wanted to 'show us her beaver'. Now, I'm laughing through the tears, then I realize I'm THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING. I do my best to quiet down, the woman pulls out a life-sized knitted beaver and proceeds to describe it in detail."

Okay, that wasn't word for word, but you get the idea. Theresa, I think, had about four of us laughing for about ten minutes on the various details of that story. The description of the Knitter's Guild wasn't one that made me sit up and decide to join either.

From the looks of things here and here, Represent is off to a great start! Oh to be in NYC.

No comments: